Monday, January 26, 2009

You may turn into a Squirrel if...

YOU DON'T BRUSH YOUR TEETH! Yes, this was Ammons dream about a month ago. He woke me up at 4:30 in the morning when he was in the bathroom trying to brush his teeth. When I went in he told me that he was going to turn into a squirrel if he didn't brush his teeth. I told him he would be fine to wait until morning. The next day he told Carter that if he wouldn't let mom brush his teeth he would turn into a squirrel and we would have to throw him outside. So Ammon still thinks this and willingly brushes his teeth all the time, I think it's hilarious! But hey... it works!!!!!!!

6 comments:

kwBALE family said...

that is so funny that he says that. poor carter, he is probably thinking he could get thrown out, ammon makes me laugh like no other

Clenece said...

LOL..cute I will have to try that if ever needed! Thanks!

Staci said...

That is too funny! Way to go on grinding your own wheat. I need some lessons... Good luck with all the school stuff.

kwBALE family said...

bring the boys over, hurry erin, before its too late and we make one :) haha

Jamey said...

Hey, if that works - I would go with that as long as you can. I hate making my kids brush their teeth when they are unwilling - so it is nice when they WANT to brush their teeth!

Melissa said...

That is too cute and so is your blog. Thanks for inviting me.