Friday, January 9, 2009

I doubt I will EVER get caught up...

Looking at everything I haven't scrapbooked or even put on the blog is a little overwhelming! There has been SOOOOO much going on this Christmas Break that I haven't had a second to do anything. Mike had off 2 weeks from school for Christmas and we really used every second we had to play as a family. Knowing that this semester would be CRAZY with 19 credits. And, that has turned out to be completely true, he's rarely home and the boys are having daddy withdrawals. But we have been able to get back on a schedule, well kind of, we're still trying.

Last Tuesday Ammon started preschool and he ABSOLUTELY LOVES it! Which I am so happy that he enjoys it so much. Although I felt kind of weird inside, leaving him with people I don't know. Yes, I got a little teary eyed when I was driving home. I started thinking about when I went to preschool and I actually remember a few things, mainly that me and Teresa Jones had the same shoes. They were white high tops with different colored hearts on them... anyways it made me realize that Ammon could possibly remember this day for the rest of his life. I just hope he will only remember the fun things instead of me yelling at him when they pulled out all 500 books that were on their book shelf, or anything else like that. Anyways, I asked him if he made any new friends at school, he said " No, I didn't want any friends". I have NO idea why he said that, he loves all of his friends in our neighborhood. Thursday he did make some friends though. He is so fun right now!!!!!





There is TONS of snow at Grandma Watts' house and we enjoyed playing in it.


New Years was a lot of fun this year. We were up at our friends cabin in Duck Creek. We went sledding, the boys went snow mobiling, and of course Ammon got sick. We can't go on vacation without that happening!!! What is it with him? Anyways, it was a blast. Too bad I didn't pull out my camera more (Jess I had to steal some pics from your blog), we were just having too much fun! Thanks for inviting us to come with your fam, we loved it!!!!!

Well I still haven't even touched our Christmas pictures, so more to come!

4 comments:

kwBALE family said...

FINALLY!!! I thought you had died! Never never EVER do that again to me Erin :) haha, the boys look SO cute! like always! and Ammon is getting so big! I can't believe he started preschool, no one told us
:( I can't wait to see your christmas pictures! and i just thought of it, I still need to send you those pictures from Easter. I know, I totally forgot, and its been.. uh how many months. And I'm sorry. But I promise I will get them to you!

The Schmutz Family said...

Man Ammon is big to be in pre-school. What a stud!

Jess said...

WooHoo! You updated! I know about getting behind on the scrapbooking...I'm still working on getting caught up!

Clenece said...

Gezz it is about time you blogged about something. LOL. I look at your blog atleast twice a day, yes I am a stocker! I'm sorry I just can't enough of you. I miss you so much. We had so much fun seeing you guys over Christmas break. Thanks again for hosting a get together for us. You are the BEST! Keep up on the blogging! I NEED IT!

Congrats on Ammon and going to Preschool, that is awesome! Our kids are just getting TOO BIG!

I look up to you so much for all your scrapbook pages...I REALLY need to be better at that!