Thursday, January 15, 2009

A quick update...

I just had to quickly let you all know that we had a good time in Vegas for Mikes interview. This was the FIRST time we had EVER left our kids overnight. They did awesome and had so much fun. When we picked them up from my parents house Ammon said "That was a nice, fun day", he makes me laugh.
Mike's interview went pretty well. It's hard to tell for sure until they ask him to attend their school. So we should know within 2 weeks. I WANT TO KNOW NOW, THOUGH! Anyways I will try to be patient. When Mike was at his interview I went with my good friend Kiley and her adorable little girl Hadley (she even cried when I left). We had so much fun, we went to lunch at The Cheesecake Factory and then we looked around her ward boundaries for a house for me to rent. It's all really exciting and nerve racking. Hopefully we find out from Touro REALLY soon. Mike also has another invitation to interview, but were hoping he doesn't have to go to it. Time will tell.

9 comments:

Clenece said...

Where else is his interview? I am so glad Turo went well. We are so excited to hear what the outcome is. Way to go in leaving your kids!

kwBALE family said...

Ammon and Carter were so cute, we went over to your parents house the night you guys had to leave. Ammon came running and said " winnie, winnie, i'm here" it was so cute, haha, and carter.. wow. energy! But I hope Mike gets into the school so you guys can be close!

Josh and Michele said...

I am excited and nervous for you guys. I know that you will end up exactly where you should, but this kind of stuff is nerve racking!

Erin said...

Clenece- He got an interview in Western University in Pomona, Ca. Too bad it isn't Western MICHIGAN University... right???

Kiley said...

It was fun seeing you guys. Come back soon so we can go do another yummy lunch date! Hadley misses you too.

Holley and Brandon said...

Thanks for the comment! I know 8 lbs isn't even that big but for some reason it just sounds huge to me! I was expecting him to be like 6 or 7 just because of what my doctor has been saying. I guess we'll see. I'll keep you updated for sure! Good luck with all the school stuff- that would be so fun for you to live in Vegas by Kiley.

Karen and Mike said...

Good luck to Mike, Vegas would be sp close to home!

kwBALE family said...

PARTY AT OUR HOUSE!! :) I don't have a problem with it, haha, Ammon and all of his friends can come over and party with us! We need to babysit soon! And we can totally babysit next time you guys go on a over nighter, if you want to. We understand if you rather have them with someone else. Hey, also, come to Kasons games on Saturday! It should be fun, maybe Ammon would like it..

Josh and Michele said...

Hey quick ? for ya. Do you know the names of some of the places that will make a book out of your blog? I was thinking about printing 2008. You always seem to be in the know....what do ya think?