Sunday, January 11, 2009

I have to get this down before I forget.

First, a few days before Christmas Ammon came running into our room really early in the morning saying that he couldn't find his other slipper. We were confused and then he said "The Polar Express Train is coming". He also said it was right outside and that he needed to hurry. This boy definitely has an imagination (and has watched The Polar Express to much)!

Second, a few weeks ago I woke up around 4:30 am and heard someone in the bathroom. So I went to see what was going on and Ammon was standing on the toilet trying to get his toothbrush and toothpaste. I asked him what he was doing and his reply was "I need to brush my teeth before I turn into a squirrel". I couldn't help but laugh and I asked him who told him that. He said I did, it must have been in a dream because I have never heard of such a thing. The next morning I was trying to brush Carters teeth and like usual he didn't want me to and was screaming. Ammon told him if he didn't brush his teeth he would turn into a squirrel and we would have to throw him outside. This age is the best! He is CONSTANTLY talking and asking questions. Gotta LOVE it!

No comments: