Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm watchin' you, dad!

Mike- Ammon do you remember Grandpa Watts?
Ammon - Yeah
Mike- Where is he?
Ammon- In Heaven.
Mike- Who else is in Heaven?
Ammon- Aunt Debbi.
Mike- Who else?
Ammon- I don't know!
Mike- What about Jesus?
Ammon- No, he's in HURRICANE!
This kid is seriously a crack-up! He is always saying the cutest things. Here he is with Debbi's daughter Kenbra. She was here last weekend and watched the boys with Grandma Watts while Mike and I went on a date. She seemed to be doing really well.

Yes, Ammon is in his BUZZ costume- more pics to come later!

Look at these two big boys. They found the baby car seat in the closet and thought it would be fun to see if they could fit in it. Crazy they both used to be sooooo tiny that this seat looked huge. Sometimes I miss those days, and sometimes I am so glad we are passed that. Either way they are DEFINITELY growing.

5 comments:

Holley and Brandon said...

I love Carter's face in that last picture, he looks so annoyed! I can't believe how big your boys are getting- they are so cute!

Jess said...

I love the shaving picture! SO cute! And I am glad Jesus is in Hurricane....He is needed there. I guess we need him in Phoenix too though!

The Schmutz Family said...

Your boys are so cute Erin. I can't believe Ammon said Hurricane. That is seriously so cute.

Clenece said...

That is so cute how Cater shaves with his daddy. What a little wanna-be. Cute costume!

kwBALE family said...

I can't get over how cute your two boys are! We love them so much!! And I agree with Jessica, Jesus is needed in Hurricane :)