Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

Here are my boys and their friends (minus a few) that play everyday! We have the BEST neighbors... we love it here!



Here are our awesome pumpkins... Ammon's is Batman and Carter's is that weird face thing... we had fun!!!
I have to tell a little story behind this so I can remember it. Ammon drew this picture while we were carving pumpkins and said they were egg-robots! He is so freakin cute!
We decided while mom and dad carved the pumpkins it would be safer to have Ammon and Carter draw on our little pumpkins, so here are the little faces Ammon drew. Too cute! Carter just drew on the cement outside with Permanent Marker...oops!
Woody and Buzz wish you all a Happy Halloween. Too bad Buzz wasn't in a better mood so I could get better pics... maybe next year!

10 comments:

Clenece said...

what a CUTE card! I love it.

Clenece said...

oh, and the boys look daring...I love that picture of Ammon on the horse!

Stephanie said...

How stinkin' ADORABLE!! :)

Clenece said...

YES St.George Kmart is doing Double coupons too...but they do not take Printables!! Marci went early this week!

Kim said...

Very cute! I noticed your food storage posts. I have a link on my blog to a really great food storage blog called 'safely gathered in'. You should check it out. Any word on PA school yet?

Anonymous said...

How fun, they are cute! Oh and thanks for making me feel guilty about food storage, I guess I should get on the ball. I have a little, but not near enough. However, something I think works great is baby food, you know the fruit and cereal ones, they are cheap and store for a long time, and probably easier for little ones to digest. Cuz if you went straight to wheat and food storage, I hear it can make kids sick.

Deedra said...

I love their costumes! They look so cute together!

Josh and Michele said...

How cute are your kids!? I love the woody and buzz costumes. cute idea!

Blake Bench said...

Cute Cute kids! IT was good to see you at Iva's shower! Here is the grocery website I told you about.

www.grocerysmarts.com the code is

g84rcm

(all lowercase) for Utah. The video that shows how to do coupons on Pinching your pennies is the exact same thing. This just matches sales to stores in your specific area. Let me know if you have questions. Email me at ally_babe_1@hotmail.com

The Colvins said...

i love the costumes!