Monday, November 2, 2009

Is that Papa or a BEAR???

{Carter playing with Papa's CPAP, which is suppose to help with snoring}

So my parents came to visit us this past weekend which was SOOOOOO fun. But on Saturday night Carter would NOT go to sleep, so my mom offered to lay by him on his bed. They were laying there for quite a while when I heard the door slam 4 times. So I got out of bed to see what was going on. Carter was still awake. My dad had been snoring really loud in the room next to the boys' and Carter asked my mom, "Is that Papa or a BEAR???" He jumped up to listen by the door and would slam it because he was probably scared. This kid is so funny. I'm pretty sure he will keep us laughing forever. I sure love this kiddo even though he is being quite the independent little stinker lately.
Thanks Papa and Grandma for babysitting and playing with us! We miss you tons. Please come back...

1 comment:

kwBALE family said...

haha, me and kason laughed for like 5 minutes about that!!! we can totally see carter saying that!! "is that papa or a bear!" haha, that is classic!