Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Interview #2

Well we are finally home... it felt like we were gone FOREVER! The interview went well, so I guess we will find out if he got in by April. I will let you all know when we find out. We did a TON of driving and with 2 little boys that isn't very fun. It poured the whole time we were there so that ruined our "Beach Day", but it was nice to spend time as a family. Here are a few pictures of our trip, well actually the only ones I took. It was pretty awesome that we got a 4-star hotel for $99 a night. It was suppose to be $259.00 a night but they had a water line break and our family suite was already taken so they gave us the Presidential Suite for only $99. I was thrilled!!!!!!!! It was HUGE and our kids had a blast running around.


3 comments:

Watts Family said...

fun fun...I hope you hear sooner than April! That would suck if you have to wait that long. Mike looks nice in his suit. That picture reminds me of Mason...

Clenece said...

NICE hotel deal....I miss you and really look forward to hearing how things will turn out for you guys. Hopefully we will get a chance to see you guys again before you move away. Good Luck!

kwBALE family said...

you are so lucky to get such a nice room for cheap!! i hope mike gets into toro instead though, its closer. and yeah.. i pretty much know who my blog stalker is. she has been copying EVERYTHING I DO, from digi scrapbooking, to my posts. she copied some of my words from kaka birthday shout out. how lame is that!! i wish that i never met some people in life, so then i wouldn't have to deal with them, and their lame girlfriends.