Friday, February 6, 2009

birthdays, crazy eyes... and older women!?

First Happy Birthday to my little sis, Kaitlyn!!!!!!!!! She is 13... I can't believe it, I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday. She is the best Aunt and my kids love their Aunt Ka-Ka. Hope you have a great day and take first at Competition!!!!!!!
Ammon has a new little crush on a little girl that lives next door to us. Yesterday he asked me take a picture of him and Abby and insisted that we put it on the blog... so here it is. Aren't they cute... even though she's a couple feet taller then him. I have to laugh... I love this crazy little boy!

Yesterday my kids were being so funny with the neighbors "crazy eyes". Carter seriously had them on for a half an hour just walking around and playing.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't been on your blog in a while. You have been busy. Good luck with the school thing. That would be torture waiting like that. I love the pics you took, and the squirrel story kills me. Oh and that red-head little girl is gorgeous, at least he has good taste. How cute!

Jamey said...

Love the crazy eyes!!! How funny. Ammon already has a crush - you are in for it now! :)

I was going to ask you too...what kind of wheat grinder did you get? I have been looking into them too. Your bread looked tasty too - was it hard?

Clenece said...

I love the glasses...lol. Ammon looks so cute standing by that girl. He's smile says it all!

Clenece said...

Oh and yes Happy Birthday Auntie Ka-Ka!

kwBALE family said...

haha, ammons face is soo funny! he is SO happy in that picture! and he has some growing to do if he wants to be a kissing level with abby, j/k he is too young for that! And I love the crazy eyes! and, i just want to let you know that I am also so happy that you are my sister in law too :) i'm excited to become closer during the years to come

Jess said...

What? she is 13 already!! I can't believe how fast everyone is growing up! In no time at all your parents will be empty nesters!

PS Love the crazy eyes! And that Ammon is way to young for a crush!

Deedra said...

Love the crazy eyes! And Ammon's little crush is too cute. I love that he is okay with taller women. :) His grin in that picture is too cute.

Josh and Michele said...

Love the pic of Ammon and his "girl". His smile says it all.