Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I have an idea???


Okay so lately I have been needing some NEW recipes. The same ol' isn't doing it for me right now. So I was thinking that I wanted to start a blog where myself and my friends could post all the yummy recipes we love. I know so many of you are awesome cooks and have yummy recipes that I need too. So what do you think? If I start this blog will you all participate and share your recipes? Because there is NO way I have enough yummy recipes to start a blog on my own... So please help me and we could all benefit. Let me know if you want to...

8 comments:

Clenece said...

GREAT IDEA!!!! Please DO!!

Deedra said...

I'll join! But I'll warn you now I'm not the greatest cook. But, I am really good at stealing yummy recipes from the people I love. :)

The Schmutz Family said...

I would love that. I have a few recipes to contribute.

jenbulkley said...

of course

Erin said...

Yeah, I'm so excited some of you want to... Now, what to name it??? Any ideas???????

Watts Family said...

I'm game

Kim said...

I've been thinking the same thing. But, I think there should be a rule...Pictures are a must. Whatever you name it will be good!

Erin said...

Oh Kim I totally agree, I need pictures to be able to see what it's suppose to look like.