Monday, May 19, 2008

gRatEfuL...



Today I went to Costco and at the checkout stand they asked me if I would like to donate $2 to Primary Children's Hospital... it really got me thinking. I feel so blessed to have these two healthy, crazy boys! I love them so much, I can't imagine how the mothers of the children in Primary Children's Hospital feel. To think that children the same ages as mine are suffering with diseases like leukemia or cancer, it just breaks my heart! I am so glad I donated, or else I would have had to go back today. Just too sad...

4 comments:

Broadhead Family said...

Hey, I am glad that you blog too. Your pics are way cute and your blog is too. You took cute pics of the sweet little baby too:) I am very lucky as well to have two healthy boys- I know i totally take it for granted all the time!!

Deedra said...

Good post! I need to be more grateful and not take things for granted. And yes, I will donate next time I go to Costco. :)

Kim said...

Aren't we so blessed. My first baby was in primary children's for 4 weeks so I have a great appreciation for them! I can't believe they are non-profit, it is crucial to donate to them otherwise they couldn't operate!

*/ Jillian said...

Our kids are seriously the most precious and amazing things, I think we all need to be so greatful for them! Good post Erin