Friday, May 16, 2008

First Attempt at Newborn Pictures...


I hope this sweet baby's mama doesn't care that I am posting these pics but I just think they turned out so good. I took these this morning, and had a blast. He is so precious, I LOVED every minute of doing this. It was just too fun. I started my first photography class last Tuesday and loved it. So I will be doing my assignments tomorrow with the help of my husband. I really am TOTALLY loving my new camera, it's so fun to learn all the different things I can do with it.

8 comments:

Kim said...

Cute! I took a photography class a couple of years ago. It really helped me see things in a different way (as far as taking pictures) but it has all since left me. Good job!

Jess said...

Looks Awesome! You are a natural, I tell ya!! I love photography...I'm so glad you are getting into it:)

Malea Ellett said...

Those are so cute! Great job!

Kiley said...

Those are cute! If you need anyone to practice on you can practice on us! I'm glad you are liking your class That is so great! You;ll do awesome

*/ Jillian said...

good job erin! It's so fun huh.

Jill said...

Hey Erin!

Okay ... so Jessica Jones just found my blog and I am so excited that I can keep in touch with two of my favorite girls!

What a cute, cute family! I would love to hear from you and am excited to know that you have a blog! My blog is hardmanhappenings.blogspot.com

Love ya lots!

Jill Hardman

Deedra said...

I wanted to find out which class you were taking. Staci and I had talked about doing one at the college too, but never got around to signing up. But the pictures are looking great! Oh, and I just checked out the dinosaur and I'm laughing my head off. Hillarious!

Jamey said...

Erin - these look great! You are going to love that you took this class while your kids are still young, so that you can have great pictures of them. I need to look into something like that. Did you just buy your camera first, or did they have suggestions on what kind of camera to buy. I think that would help me to get a better camera (I just use that as my excuse for bad pictures). But You are doing great!