Monday, May 12, 2008

California Adventure, Goofy's Kitchen, Newport Beach and a SHARK...

We spent so much time in California Adventure, it is just more relaxed then Disneyland and definitely not as busy. We went to Playhouse Disney Live and it was sooooooooo cool. Ammon loved that bubbles came down from the ceiling!
Goofy's Kitchen was so fun! Goofy even dances! We saw so many characters and the boys loved it. Daddy didn't like the PRICE though... ha ha! Nothings cheap in Disneyland anyway... right???


I seriously LOVE Newport Beach. If I am ever rich, I want a beach house there! It's beautiful and I love this little surf shop there (PJ's Surf Rider). The shark was sooooooooo neat to see up close, and the manarays too! Ammon didn't know what to think about them. Well if anyone has found cute Disney digital scrapbooking kits, let me know where to get them- I am having a hard time finding any. So no Disneyland pages yet, but hopefully I can find a good kit soon!!!

10 comments:

Staci said...

Let me know if you track down the Disney kits. I have been looking for them too to do our trip last September and Chandler's Mickey party. Looks like you had fun. Did you go down with family?

Erin said...

It was just us, and it was so nice that way. It was our first (only us) family vacation and it was so much easier because we could go at our own pace. I loved it.

Watts Family said...

How fun! I'm glad you guys had a great time!

Jess said...

Seriously...it looks like you had so much fun! I tried to talk Matthew into going at the end of May, but he wasn't having it! When we are all done with school we all need to go on a major vacation...maybe to Hawaii????

Clenece said...

Way cute pages! McKenna is looking at these pictures with me and says, in her most excited VOICE, Mommy I want to go there...Lets go!!! Looks like you guys had lots of fun, especially at the beach!

Dave and Natasha said...

Cute pages! Looks like a lot of fun!

Andrea F. said...

it looks like you guys had so much fun!!! i love the scrap book pages too!

Josh and Michele said...

We love California Adventure too. It just is not as squished as Disneyland seems to be. Love the cute pages too.

*/ Jillian said...

Yeah for going by yourselves! I'm glad you had fun as your own little family!

Lora Lovell said...

I guess that we need to give that a try! How fun! I think that the kids would love it! Thanks for sharing!!