Sunday, February 10, 2008

This PIE is sooooooo...

yummy and easy! And yes, you cook it in the microwave! This is my friend Clenece's recipe and it is so good! I just bought the frozen pie crust and cooked it according to the directions.

Banana Cream Pie
2/3 cup Sugar
½ t. Salt
3 T. Cornstarch
1 ½ T Flour
3 Egg yolks, slightly beaten
12 oz canned milk (1 can)
1 ½ cup Water

Blend all together, Microwave- 3 minutes stir, 2 ½ minutes stir, 2minutes stir, 1 ½ minutes stir, and 1 minute stir. Then Add; 1 T. Butter & 1 ½ t. Vanilla

Cover with plastic wrap and cool completely. Pour ½ pudding into crust then layer with cut up ripe bananas, and then cover with left over pudding. Chill for at least 4 hours. Top with whipped cream.

To make chocolate pie pudding stir small 6oz (3/4 cup) chocolate chips into hot mixture. Cool completely pour cooled chocolate mixture into pie crust. Top with whipped cream.

5 comments:

Jess said...

I can't wait to try this !

Staci said...

Hi Erin-it's Staci. Cute blog! Questions for ya-when you design your own header and background how do you get it onto your blog? I have figured out how to design stuff in my photo program, but I have no idea how I go about getting it onto my blog...Thanks!

Erin said...

Staci, my friend Jess has done mine for me- But... if you go to BLOGGING HELP under My Friends and Family that blogs or whatever, this lady has it step by step on how to do almost everything for your blog. So hopefully that helps!

Dave and Natasha said...

Hi Erin, I just found you through Clenece's blog... ours is daveandtashawilliams.blogspot.com How are things these days? We should be moving over by you guys soon... how long do you think you guys will still live there?

jaesi said...

oh yes...I am making this