Monday, February 4, 2008

Go Giants!!!

I have a confession to make... I didn't even know who was playing in the super bowl until like 2 minutes left in the game. I really just don't understand football, so it doesn't appeal to me. But we sure had a fun day anyways... My mom made this awesome cake, she did a great job and it was yummy!
While the guys watched the game, we played in the snow. Here is Kaitlyn (my little sister) and Ammon catching the snow in their mouths!
Even Carter enjoyed the game on Daddy's lap. He also LOVES the camera!

Wee! How fun does this look, I really wanted to just jump on too. They had so much fun! Ammon was FROZEN though, since he is wearing his Thomas house slippers... we didn't know it was going to snow while we were at Grandmas!

2 comments:

Jess said...

I still can't believe that it snowed in St. George!

brandee williams said...

GOOD JOB ON THE CAKE PAULINE. YOUR BOYS ARE SO CUTE.