Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tagged again and then again...


Too funny, I had two friends Kiley and Whitney tag me. So this is all about MY MAN...


What is his name? Michael T Watts

How long have you been married? We are going on 5 years!

How long did you date? 9 months

How old is he? Almost 27

Who eats more sweets? Mike for sure!!!

Who said I love you first? We can't remember... Mike says it was a mutual agreement!

Who is taller? Definetly Mike, by like at least 6 inches!

Who can sing better? I CAN'T sing, so Mike.

Who is smarter? Well since Mike is going to be applying to Medical School- Definetly him!

Who does the laundry? Me, but if I get behind Mike helps out. He helps me alot, he is so sweet.

Who pays the bills? ME! Mike doesn't know how to write out a check!

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Mike does because it's closest to the door and the left is closest to the bathroom. That is vital when your pregnant!

Who mows the lawn? Neither of us, the lawn crew does.

Who cooks dinner? Me, out of all of Mikes talents cooking isn't one of them. And I love to cook when I don't have 2 screaming kids and only one hand to cook with since I can't put Carter down.

Who drives? Usually Mike unless he is tired of driving since he drives all over for work. (To go to patients houses).

Who kissed who first? This is still a heated debate at our house. So I think he kissed me but he insists that I kissed him. And since he is ALWAYS wrong, we'll go with mine.

Who proposed? Mike of course! It is actually a really funny story. I had picked out my ring and I kept wondering (and bothering him) when he was going to ask me. So he totally tricked me and had my friend Clenece call and ask us if we wanted to go hiking with her and her boyfriend at the time, now husband Nick, so I totally didn't think he was going to ask me that night. After I already had told her yes, I decided I really didn't want to go and Mike was like WE ARE GOING, YOU ALREADY SAID WE WOULD GO! I even tried to call her to tell her we weren't going to make it... luckily she didn't answer. Well to make a long story short, we went to Red Cliffs and hiked to try to find them and when we got to a scary part I said I wasn't hiking any further and Mike got so mad. He finally got me to go up the "scary" part and at the top was roses and my ring and he asked me to marry him. I was totally surprised and Nick and Clenece were hiding in the bushes. Good memories!

Who asked who out first? It was a blind date!

Who has more siblings? Tied on that one. We both have 4 siblings.

Who wears the pants? Mike does, but if it has anything to do with our children I make the decisions.

Well now you all know our story! I love my husband so much and it seems to grow more every day! He is an incredible person and I got so lucky.

I tag Jaesi, Mindie, Michelle and anyone else who wants to do it.

4 comments:

Josh and Michele said...

Okay so you tagged me! Ahhhh! Your answers are way cuter than mine. By the way, I stole your idea about putting your kids saying's on your blog. I keep saying I need to write those things down and never do. And when I saw your blog. I decided I must copy you. Too cute! ;)

Elkington Home said...

Hey it's Jessica (Staheli). I found you on Jess and Matt's blog. Your tag was way cute!!! I saw on your profile it said you guys will be aplying to medical or dental? If it is dental and you have any questions let me know. We went down that road and we'd be happy to give you any pointers or answer any questions! Check us out: http://elkington.blogspot.com/

Erin said...

Michele- don't worry, I stole the idea from my friend Heather. So I don't care, hey it's a good idea!

jaesi said...

I cant believe you have been married almost 5 years! we are getting old.
I did this tag awhile back....
plus we are boring anyway. :)