Monday, January 28, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

One of my BEST friends in the whole world tagged me... So thanks Jess! Well here goes.

Two names you go by: 1-Er-Bear (Air Bear) 2-Beans & Rice (I think it's because I LOVE mexican food... but who knows... we would have to ask my hubby about that one!)
Things you are wearing right now: 1-Jeans 2-hoodie
Two things you want or have in a relationship: 1-Trust 2- Good Communication
Two of your favorite things to do: 1- Being with my family (that includes my husband, and he is a really busy man) 2-Play outside with my kids in the summer when we can pull out the kiddie pool and slide, and get tan in the process!
Two people you last talked to: 1- My husband 2- Jaci my sister in law
Two things you are doing tomorrow: probably the norm... Cleaning, cooking, laundry and taking care of my kids.
Two longest car rides with kids: 1- from St. George to Bountiful (which was TOTALLY miserable) 2- this one was on an air plane from Las Vegas to Hawaii
Two favorite holidays (as an adult): 1- Christmas 2- Valentines
Two favorite drinks: 1- water 2-strawberry lemonade
Two things about me you may not have known: 1- I hate watching movies... my poor husband LOVES movies. 2- I am a clean freak, with my house and germs- YUCK!
Two jobs I have had in my life: 1- Cafe Rio 2- The Spectrum Newspaper
Two movies I would watch over and over: (this is really hard) 1- The OLD Parent Trap 2- family films either when I was little or of my children.
Two of my favorite foods: 1- Mexican anything 2-homemade bread of any type... cinnamon rolls, bread sticks etc.
Two places I'd rather be right now: 1- On the Hawaiian cruise we took last March 2- Somewhere warm!

I am tagging
1- Kiley
2- Holley
3- Heather
4- Jen
5- Brandee

Have FUN!!!

1 comment:

Jess said...

yay! You did it. Can you believe that I didn't know you hated movies??? Weird! I can stll remeber watching the old parent trap with you when we were little! Oh the memories!!!