Friday, January 25, 2008

Isn't this suppose to be CHILD PROOF???


So this morning I get out of the shower and Ammon runs in and says "Look Mom, I ate em all gone"!!!!!!!! Needless to say I was quite worried, and called Poison Control. The super calm guy asks what brand, approximately how many he ate, and if they say that they have IRON in them... luckily ours didn't. I was picturing having to take him to the ER and having his stomach pumped.
For him to have even got the vitamins, he would of had to get a chair, climb upon the counter and then reached to the highest shelf. Heaven Help Me... I have a TERRIBLE TWO YEAR OLD!!!
Do you think he looks happy about eating them ALL GONE??? Yeah... he was.

6 comments:

brandee williams said...

Those kind of vitamins scare me. They look too much like candy. I'm glad he is okay.

Kiley said...

He makes me laugh!! That little face says it all!!

Jess said...

Haha!! I am still laughing about that!!! That is so something chase would do!!

jaesi said...

oh man....that would worry me a bit.
Those gummies do taste really good. Maybe they should make them more vitamin-y tasting.

Erin said...

If any of you EVER buy these vitamins, just make sure they DON'T have IRON. The iron could poison you I guess. The worst that could have happened to Ammon, since our vitamins didn't have iron, would be upset stomach and/or diareah (if that's how you spell it). After thinking he was going to have to have his stomach pumped, I thought I could handle the stomach problems. But Ammon actually didn't have any side affects. So all was good! Just a bit scary...

Josh and Michele said...

I love that he is so proud and happy! I swear the scariest things happen we you are in the shower. Never fails;)