Thursday, January 24, 2008

FIVE ways we have FUN when it's COLD and RAINING...

#1- Pull the car out of the garage.
#2- Wrap the baby up tight.
#3- Go crazy and get dizzy going around and around in the garage. I ride Ammons scooter, but I choose to not post a pic of that.
#4- Try to stay out of Dad's stuff. But Ammon can't resist his tools- Ammon actually thinks they are his. Mikes dad had a sign hanging in his garage that said " Hell hath no furry like a Dad whose tools are missing". That is true at our house too!
#5- Just act like it is a nice summer day. Relax in your Hummer, drink some strawberry lemonade (which is SOOO good) and have a good time. We love to do this, I think it's great because I don't even have to get ready for the day to go out and play.

4 comments:

Jess said...

What a fun mommy you are! I wished I lived there cause I would just add my kids to the fun:)
PS I want to see a pic of you riding Ammon's scooter:)

*/ Jillian said...

fewwwwwww, so you are telling me that you dont get ready every day???? I hope you dont because I was starting to feel kinda guilty, and bad for garrett!!!!!

Erin said...

I try to get ready, but some days it just doesn't happen. Like yesterday, so to answer your question... No not every day!

brandee williams said...

Fun! I'll have to try that sometime!