Wednesday, May 12, 2010

No denying it...


The way my baby stares at this picture... for 10 minutes strait...
and smiles when I say, "Is that Jesus".
The feeling I get when she does this is indescribable.

Jesus Christ suffered for all of us,
He is Real.
I know my 4 month old baby Knows him... personally.
She doesn't even look at me like that.

I love it.


How grateful I am that Jesus Christ trusted me enough to send her and her brothers to me. He loves these little children so much... I can see it in her eyes. What a miracle... How humbled I am...

7 comments:

jaesi said...

what a great little reminder. :)

The Schmutz Family said...

Thanks for sharing your testimony with us and helping me put things back into perspective. You're such a cute mom.

Grace said...

Thank you for this.

Clenece said...

That was so sweet!! I loved it! I can't wait to see you!

kwBALE family said...

i love this! you gotta show us when we come down.. just thinking about it makes me get goosebumps. Wouldn't it be awesome to know what she is thinking when she looks at him. I know all your kids will be strong in the church, you and Mike are great examples for them, and will be for our kids too! We love you guys! See ya tomorrow! Ahh! so excited!! :)

Nunazuna said...

Awww! I love it Erin! I have a theory that when we come to this earth we can still communicate with Heavenly Father and that's why we are'nt born talking. Sometimes Leah will do the saddest little cry during her sleep and I always think that it's Heavenly Father telling her that her memories of Heaven will soon be gone. :( Sometimes the veil is so thin and I'm so glad you are able to cherish this beautiful moment with your little angel!

Sydney Bale said...

Incredible:)