Thursday, April 29, 2010

Peytie Bug is 4 months {4/28/10}

@ 4 months...
I have rolled over. I don't do it often though.
I smile all day.
I giggle lots now. I used to be pretty stingy but I now love to laugh at my brothers.
I'm a major mommas girl, what do you expect though.
I drool like CRAZY. I soak through my bibs, and then through my clothes.
I sleep through the night, most of the time {now that my mom put me in my crib}.
I am very content. If I cry something is wrong or needed.
I am a pro at nursing, and I love it.
I love to help mom make dinner {in the baby bjorn} I smile the whole time. But I'm content if she doesn't carry me, she just feels guilty and sad to see me sitting there.
I love to be talked to, and I usually talk back.
I love bath time and I splash mom every night.
I love "tummy time".
I like to swat at my hanging toys.
I even grab them and make noise.
I just started wearing size 3 diapers, mom is sick of cleaning my "poopy clothes" from all my blowouts.
The size 3 diapers seem HUGE on me, but they do contain my poop.
I weigh 13.6 lbs.
I am so very loved by my family!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and I have been to Disneyland 3 times... I'm going again tomorrow!














I slept in my crib for the first time last night...
for 11 straight hours!

Where the nickname Peytie Bug came from... my lady bug pj's. Ammon's all time favorite outfit on me!
Mom had to wake me up @ 7, she needed to feed me.

8 comments:

kwBALE family said...

Wow! She is soo darn cute! Look at her! Look at those eyes! I love love LOVE LOVE the pictures of her Erin! Soo good! Soo cute! Oh man.. I can't wait to hold her!!!! She is getting so big!! We added a new picture collage in our house, its all the newphews and nieces! I am printing that very top picture and putting it in there.. its so cute! I love it!

Sydney Bale said...

Love it!! She is stinkin adorable! And lucky to have such a great mom!!

Nunazuna said...

Sooo cute! She's getting so big! The last picture is sooo funny. Leah's binkie is always poking her in the face while she sleeps too. I'm guessing you have Disneyland passes? We do too. We should go together sometime.

Grace said...

Such a beautiful baby. Great pictures BTW.

Clenece said...

Gosh she is so CUTE!! I can not wait to hold her.
I can't beleive she is wearing size 3 diapers!! Ashlyn is still in 1's...this is her last bag but goodness girl. lol. Ashlyn weighs 12 lbs 11 oz. (clothed)

Watts Family said...

Erin...great pictures she is such a doll....Hope you have a good one!

Miller said...

She is sucha doll!!! Good to see things are going well.

Deedra said...

It's so nice when they sleep so long!! But you're right, when mom feels its time to eat, its time to eat! She's a cutie!