Thursday, June 11, 2009

I have sooooo much to blog about, so here goes!

Wow... the time is really going fast. We only have 2 weeks left in SG before we make the big move. We are excited to FINALLY be to this point. We have been packing like CRAZY... I wish we were done but we still have alot more to do. Well since I posted last we have had lots of fun. SO I will try to get it all in. In no particular order... Here we were camping, we had the best time EVER. We were with my parents and my uncles family and my grandparents. There were lots of kids for my kids to play with. They loved it. Ammon even got his FIRST kiss... wow... pretty special when your related. But he says he loves her! Too funny... I don't know what to think!




Yep... I said lots of kids.


I just love this one. They were all acting so old, just sitting around talking like the adults. I love it! Ammon is in the middle, on the green chair.


Here Ammon was just making sure we wouldn't leave him. He has been so cute to help us pack. He has pretty much packed up all of his toys in fear that we would leave them.


Happy Birthday!!! He turned the BIG, TWO-EIGHT... yep 28! He is the best husband and father and I feel so blessed to be married to my best friend. We love you!

Just playing at the park and in the splash pad. I LOVE these crazy boys!


2 comments:

kwBALE family said...

it has hit me lately that you guys are moving, and it breaks my heart. I am going to miss you guys, and miss the boys. I want to get some pictures of them for our house. So you need to send me some good ones :)

Clenece said...

I totally forget about Mike's B-day! We hope he had a good day. Your getting OLD buddy!