Sunday, May 17, 2009

Wow... I think I have separation anxiety

or I am just SUPER emotional. Mike and I have been gone all weekend finding a home in California. Which I think was successful, I am still waiting for the owner to email me the application, but I have never been so sad as when I had to leave my little kiddos in SG. **** A HUGE Thank you to my parents and my mother in law who watched and spoiled my kids**** This trip made me realize when I say- " I NEED A BREAK", it really just means I want to go to the grocery store alone. I hate leaving my kids and now I KNOW I will have a better time if I just take them with us. I was up this morning at 4 then ready to go at 5, Mike was still sleeping and I told him he had better get up or else I might just leave him. Not really. But I was ready to get home to my beautiful children, I really LOVE them so much. It was really, really weird looking at homes in a totally foreign area, thinking could I live here, could I make this feel like home? Right now it feels like NO this isn't home and it caused me a few tears, but I'm sure it will sometime. Right now we are waiting to get into a home in the Preserve in Chino, California http://www.thepreserveatchino.com/, it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL. It seemed safe. It has EVERYTHING I could ever want and more right outside. Hopefully it will all workout. Anyways, that's really all that's going on here. I need to get busy packing, I just haven't found the energy to do it yet. Really, where do I start- any ideas?????

8 comments:

Jess said...

Erin, I so know how you feel! I hate to leave my kids even for a couple of hours! I am so glad that your trip to CA was a success. I want to know all the details! Oh and about the packing...we talked about it already and I've decided that you start with decluttering, then organize the attic, and garage, and one by one declutter closets, and pack up the stuff you don't need right now. We are so close, only a few more things left to pack! Good luck! Talk to you tomorrow:)

The Schmutz Family said...

Oh man that would be hard. I was dying at the hospital having Maycie knowing Branson was home (sleeping) without me.

Williams Family said...

wow how crazy that you are going to live so far. i hope every thing works out for you guys. i totally know what you mean about leaving your kids we went ona trip onces and i had to call all the time to talk to them and i cried every night cuz i missed them. it is weird being a mom it changes you . well i hope we get to see u before you leave niw that school is out we have more time after friday i wil have to call u and go to the park. take care and good luck!

Melissa said...

I'm an expert on packing. In the six years we've been married we've moved 9 times! Start with the stuff you don't use everyday and work your way up. When you get to the kitchen wrap your dishes in your towels. Good luck we'll miss you guys.

Clenece said...

You are such a great mom...you make me feel so mean, since I left my kids for over two weeks...lol!

I am so excited to hear about all your new changes!

Williams Family said...

That is so funny that you took her pic. How do you know her? yes we worked together i love her to death.

Williams Family said...

I know i said that before BUT....... as of the 22nd of june I will not be able to get prego nuless I marry another man. Dave is getting sniped. It is crazy to think that sad but we have 2 girls and 2 boys god gave us a perfect family. We and we are not going to push our luck!

Miller said...

I hope you get the house. It can be so nerve wracking looking for a place to live when you are only there for a day or two. It will go by fast. I cannot believe we have been out here for a year.