Wednesday, June 24, 2009

nO tiMe...bOrEinG... nO piCs...

I really don't have time to be doing this but I just have to give a quick update. Ammon turned 4 yesterday. He had a great day of Jumpin' Jacks, taco bell, then Pirate Island Pizza and cousins. We also had a party last Saturday for Ammon and Carter since they are both having birthdays really soon. I promise to add pictures when my life settles down!!! It was fun to see so many family & friends, which we will miss dearly!
We are getting the Budget Truck tomorrow and will be on our way to California Saturday morning at 5 or 6 am. We are excited! Next week... here we come DISNEYLAND! Yes, we are getting a year pass, HOW FUN IS THAT?!?!?!?!

7 comments:

Clenece said...

VERY SWEET! I can't wait to hear all about the move and see lots of pictures! Best of luck!

Watts Family said...

I'm so excited for you guys and yes I will be coming to visit to go to Disneyland with you all....I will see you in the morning...

Kim said...

Good luck with the move!

The Schmutz Family said...

Oh that makes me want to cry and be excited for you. I get so scared of change. You are so brave. Good luck with everything!!

Williams Family said...

Happy Happy late birthday ammon hope your day was great we will miss you guys I know we did not see much of ya but still miss ya take care on your new jorney and have fub

Kurtis and Iva said...

Good Luck!!! And thanks for the horse. Ben loves it!

Jennifer said...

Good luck with the move. What an exciting time.