Saturday, May 9, 2009

***WARNING*** It's a long one...

Mike + the boys have been making huge castles or whatever they call them out of blocks. I think Carter looks so cute the way he is sitting and his goofy smile!
He LOVES baseball, he is getting pretty good. He's such a BOY! I just noticed he still has dinner on his face, oh well!

Friday, May 1st Mike graduated with his Bachelors in Biology. Congratulations Babe!!!! We are soooooooooooo proud of you!
Just a cute graduation picture... did I mention I am sooooooo proud of you!?!?!?!

My other little graduate... really... from preschool on May 19th.

And our baby grad... isn't he so stinkin cute?!?!?!

Mike's graduation cake made by Wendy (my brothers wife). She does an amazing job.


This was actually today (I'm not even playing catch up!). Ammon and Carter were playing with the hose. Carter decided he should drink the water out of his chair. Don't you LOVe that his pants are falling off and his diapers showing. TOO CUTE!

I had to add this picture because this is our new van! I can't believe I drive a VAN now. A year ago I would have told you I would NEVER, EVER drive a van. ANd look at me now... it really is so nice though.
Just another picture of water in the chair, totally out of place, oops!

Gotta love the bum... They had so much fun!

Our little family after the graduation, also out of place... whatever. I'm done.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Wahoo!!! A van! I never wanted a van and then it was just so practical...but I couldn't convince Brett so he made me get something else....I'm a little jealous of all the space you have in that thing! And congrats to Mike on his bachelors.....next step GRAD SCHOOL!!!

kwBALE family said...

I am soo glad you updated your blog!!! I have been waiting for you to. I love all the pictures! The boys look cute as always.. and HEY NICE VAN!! I heard from Pauline you guys got one! Lucky ducks! I can't wait to check it out!!

The Schmutz Family said...

I love that last family picture. So cute!

Clenece said...

LOVE the van!! Way to go,you are now an official "MOMMY"!! Congrats to Mike as well on Graduating...WAHOOO!

Great CAKE! I need that cake making talent!

p.s. for the past two day I have been thinking about you guys a lot!! So be expecting a home call this week from me. =(

Watts Family said...

All exciting stuff....and even more to come! I'm so happy for you guys! We NEED to get together with the kids soon!!!