Monday, April 20, 2009

Lately...

My mom asked me last minute to come over and take some pictures of my little brother and his senior ball date on Saturday. I think they look so cute together!



I still can't believe it was snowing at my house last week, so weird!

We play egg-robots everyday at our house. Ammon has been drawing egg-robots for over a year. I love these two trouble makers!
***I have tons to catch up on now that I have my computer back and all my programs. So Easter is still to come!***



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics of your brother. His date is one of my young women, she is great! Good job on the pictures.

Watts Family said...

cute pictures...we need to get together...

Clenece said...

I love her dress, it looks like they are getting married!

It is good to see picture of your kids...crazy snow.

Holley and Brandon said...

Your boys are so dang cute! I can't believe how big they are getting. I wanted to let you know that we are coming to St. George this weekend for Brandi Snyder's wedding. We should get together and go to lunch or something!

Holley and Brandon said...

We are coming down tonight and we will be there until Sunday. I'll just give you a call and we can figure something out. It will be fun to see you!