Thursday, April 2, 2009

It feels like...

like... I've been told I have tumor that may be terminal or may be benign. I could find out the result tomorrow, or I could find out in August. (I read this off of another persons blog who had been waitlisted and I thought... I feel like that too!) So some not so AWESOME news... Mike was "waitlisted" at Western University. So just when I thought I would FINALLY be done WAITING, we get to WAIT again... and probably WAIT some more. But hey... WAITING is the game and I guess we are going to have to play... so here's to some MORE WAITING.

Can you tell I'm just KIND OF tired of WAITING. I've NEVER been very patient but I am definitely learning it now. It's been a HUGE ROLLER COASTER of EMOTIONS (Clenece can vow for that one) and so we are just taking it one day at a time and just HOPING and PRAYING that something will work out. So I guess I will let ya all know, if we ever know.

4 comments:

Erin said...

I hope that didn't sound too depressive. We are fine. I promise, just frustrated at the LONG process. But I know it will all work out how it's suppose to and I just can't wait for that.

Kim said...

Yea. I feel ya. We were in the same boat as you guys are (Clenece only knows the half of it....haha sorry Clenece, but your hubby got accepted early!!!Lucky dog!) I honestly had accepted the fact that we "weren't going this year". But then it happened and here we are. Good Luck. I hope he finds out soon!

Clenece said...

Yes I can't relate the way Kim can...but Yes I am so glad you were able to vent to me. I love you so much and really know the best will work out. There is still HOPE!! We are keeping you guys in our prayers!

p.s. you have ever right to feel these emotions!!

Kiley said...

I'm sorry! just keep hanging in there. it will work out. have you heard from touro?