Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Oh how I love this handsome BOY!

Saturday I took Ammon for a little photo shoot, it was time to update the pics and he was so fun!!!! He is either not smiling or totally cheesing it in most pictures but I LOVE the ones that turned out. He is my little helper, I love him and couldn't live without his feisty little "I can do it myself" attitude.


I loved this one because it shows his beautiful, long, thick eyelashes. He's so freakin' cute!

Oh the van, sorry son... but I can't afford a $35,000.00 VAN. Who knew they are SOOOOOO expensive. I really never thought I would even consider a VAN... and look at me now... even my husband thinks a VAN would be COOL?!?!?!?! WHAT?!?!?!?! I can't believe this...

7 comments:

Clenece said...

LOL, yeah Vans are AWESOME...right...LOL, we have to keep telling ourselves that.

Ammon looks so cute in his photos. I can't wait to show McKenna the photos in the morning...she still talks about him!

Deedra said...

Those pictures are cute! What a little stud!

The Schmutz Family said...

Oh he is a stud! AJ always says we'll never have a van but I love them. They are so much easier for kids. I hope you get one... before me. :)

Williams Family said...

Hey do don't knock the van we have one and we love it. well i think it is but dave has a hard time but o well i drive it more. I love the the pic they are so cute. You do a very good job! well hope every thing is good talk at you later.

Josh and Michele said...

Those pics turned out sooo good. Oh and I think you guys would look great in a van....what a great idea!

kwBALE family said...

I can not get over HOW cute he is! I was telling Kason that Ammon looks like you in that first picture, and for the most part we think he looks like a mini mike.. but that first picture, I think he looks so much like you. You need to hit us up soon to babysit :) i'll see you tomorrow at family dinner

The Stratton Family said...

hey everybody, i am just sending this out to everyone whose email i didnt get! we have gone private, so if you would like to view our blog, email us at beau.n.stef@hotmail.com and we will invite you! thanks!
beau & stef stratton