Monday, August 4, 2008

The Wedding...

At the reception there was man there who was drawing anyone who wanted it done. I think it turned out so cute, although Mikes looks so young.
This was Ammons FAVORITE thing... actually I think it was all the kids favorite. The "Candy BAR". The M&M's said "Kason and Wendy, 08-01-08", and all candy Turquoise and Black. It was so cute they had little to-go boxes that you could put all the candy you wanted in.

Kason and Wendy rode off in this cute little car... my boys LOVED playing in it and we got tons of cute pics.


Friday morning my brother Kason married Wendy in the St. George Temple. It was beautiful. We had a fun day. The recepiton was PERFECT. Really it was the most perfect recepiton I have ever been to. Now K&W are on the same cruise that Mike and I did for our Honeymoon. We were on this cruise the exact same days 5 years ago. Can I just say.... I'm jealous.... I want to go too!!!

2 comments:

Clenece said...

I loved the wedding colors and your boys look ADOREABLE!!! so dang cute in their sunday best....Man oh man....so cute!

Davenport Family said...

Your little boys are adorable all decked out! That suit is very handsome on Ammon.