Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hello Again!!!

Yes... he is trying to bite off the horn. Can you tell he's teething??? He's almost 14 months old and still only has 2 teeth... poor guy!
This is my Mom and Grandma... I had to add this picture because I think they both look so beautiful! I love you both!

What a month... I am so exhausted just thinking about it. We (or should I say I) haven't caught up quite yet. With the funeral, the wedding, friends moving away ( I miss you both Clenece and Jess ) and trying to apply to schools -it has taken up most of our time. Then last weekend we thought it would be fun to get away one last time before school started, so we went to Lagoon. It was so crazy that it wasn't much of a break from everything that has been going on. But we got to watch my little brother Keaton beat Mountain View in Football. That really was the best part of the weekend. Carter has been such a little pill lately... he is REALLY testing my patience and I am failing! I thought he was teething but after TWO weeks of constant whining and crying, not sleeping or really eating I decided I needed to take him to the Dr. to see if there was more going on. And... I am so happy to say that he has an ear infection. Happy because maybe he will start acting like himself once the antibiotic starts working!
Well hopefully life will slow down so I can enjoy my children again and be able to enjoy the season that is coming... I LOVE FALL! This time of year is the best. Hopefully we will be able to open our windows and enjoy the smell of pumpkin soon!

6 comments:

Kurtis and Iva said...

I hear you... I'm ready for fall!

Clenece said...

I am missing you too!! I am glad to hear that you were able to get Carter to the Doctor and get him some medicine. I hope the little guy starts feeling better soon.

I have to say that Nick and I were starting to worry about you guys since you hadn't updated your blog for awhile. so I am Super glad to hear things are going okay.

Oh, and Erin your a great mom, you don't give yourself enough credit!

kwBALE family said...

Pauline looks soooo good in that picture with Grandma! Her skin is flawless and just glows! You need to show her that picture! Hot looking Momma! :)

Josh and Michele said...

Glad your back! And I'm totally with ya on the craziness and all. I think I am just ready to have it cool down a little bit so that we can stop sweating to death on top of it all!

Deedra said...

That picture of your mom and grandma is gorgeous! They both look beautiful! And I'm loving your new scrapbook pages. I need to get motivated again. :)

brandee williams said...

I love that picture of Grandma & your mom!!!!