Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Babe!!!





I just wanted to wish my sweet husband Happy Birthday... Happy 27th Birthday! I used to think that was soooooooooo OLD!! Mike is such a good man. He is a VERY, VERY hard worker, his Dad taught him very young to work hard- I am so thankful for that!!! He is the cutest Dad, I love to see him with our children reading, playing sports, or taking a nap. He loves his boys so much, it is so sweet! He cares about me so much also, he is always helping me around the house or letting me take classes so I can do something for myself. He is so DEDICATED, to everything that is important to him. I love him so much and am so thankful for everything that he does for our family. We have been married almost 5 years and I love him more today then I ever have, it just grows and grows! Thanks for being the BEST husband, daddy and friend we could have EVER hoped for! HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

8 comments:

jaesi said...

that picture at pizza factory cracks me up! all the guys faces are super excited! How are Ryan and Kaci? Its been years since seeing them...do they have any kids?

Erin said...

Jaesi, you're right the guys all look so funny! My dad always makes the goofiest face in all the pictures (Sorry dad if you read this, but you know it's true)! Ryan and Kasey are doing really good, they don't have any kids yet and sometimes I am jealous of that-they go on tons of cruises. How would it be???

Jess said...

Happy Birthday Mike!!!

Clenece said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We are going to be lucky to be able to spend your b-day with you! We hope you have a good 27th b-day!

Deedra said...

Your pictures are looking really good! And your pages are way cute! P.S. Happy Birthday Mike.

Tracy S. said...

Glad you found yourself such a good guy!

Jamey said...

Your pictures are looking so fun! Are you doing a lot of the things just with your camera, or do you some of the effects after they are on your computer?``

Erin said...

Jamey-I haven't touched any of those pics. I need to buy Adobe Photoshop and then learn how to use it.