Thursday, June 12, 2008

2 Funny things...

#1 Last night while making dinner, I almost burnt the house down! Seriously, their was a FIRE in the oven! So Mike had brought home this yummy bread that has cheese baked on the top, we thought it would go perfect with what I had made for dinner. The only problem was that the cheese needed to be browner (if that's a word)- So I though I would just broil it for a couple of minutes. Needless to say I will never do that again- I was soooooo scared! My fire alarm was going off and my whole house filled up with smoke and it stunk forever... it still stinks!!!

#2 Ammon was in the bath tub and when I went in to get him out he was grabbing you know where. I was wondering what he was doing... then he looked up at me and said "Mom, there's a BALL in there"! I died laughing, then went in to tell Mike what he said. Kids are HILARIOUS, I love my boys so much. He later told me the ball was like an M&M!!!

7 comments:

Clenece said...

I am sorry about your scarey experience! I am glad everything is okay...

Okay what is up this week with boys and there parts. I get a kick out of it!

Jess said...

Oh my gosh! That made me laugh so hard! Boys are so funny!

Oh, and about the fire thing....Scary!

Deedra said...

Gotta love little boys! They're too smart for their own good!

Anonymous said...

Okay, thanks for the laugh! I don't think you hear of funny stories like that about little girls. But it doesn't matter how old they get all boys are fascinated by themselves. Wow! It will never cease to amaze me.

Cami said...

Glad you didn't burn your house down, that would be something I would do too! well thanks Erin, I'm still in shock but as you said... I've been hearing of lots of people having twins lately.. just never thought it would be me!! I'm getting more excited, still nervous and not sure how it's going to be but we'll see come this October! Things are good here, just trying to stay cool, it's hot and HUMID here in Philly I miss the dry heat in Utah! Your boys are too cute, and so photogenic I love all their pictures! or you're a good picture taker! what's new with you?

Tracy S. said...

Yikes! Little kids are hilarious!

*/ Jillian said...

Little boys are hilarious! I am scared for the day that Cooper discovers his! As for your house, that is scary at least I know not to try and broil cheese. Thanks for the tip!