Thursday, December 13, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me...






Yes, it is sad. I am posting about my own birthday. But, we had fun tonight- we went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse with all of my family. Here are some pictures that were taken with my new camera (that I got for my birthday- thanks babe). We had a fun time and Mike was so thoughtful this year. He got me the camera which I already talked about, and some really funny cards. Also my mom took me to lunch and did I say shopping (thanks Mom) I needed some new clothes! Overall I had a great day!

4 comments:

Jess said...

Happy Birthday!!! I thought about you all day today! I was even meaning to call you....but it was 9:00 pm before I knew it!!! I hope you had a wonderful day, and got the cutest clothes ever!!! What kind of camera did you get???

brandee williams said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day!

Erin said...

I got a Sony Cybershot camera. It seems to be a really good camera- I guess time will tell...

*/ Jillian said...

erin,

haha of course you remembered it was nants birthday if it is yours too! happy belated birthday. That is cortneys birthday too how funny. sounds like you had a good day!