Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Family Pictures

I LOVE Carters lips in this picture... I just want to KISS him!


This has become a tradition at our house... usually the day before Thanksgiving we get our family pictures taken. Jess did an awesome job since we were only shooting for like 20 minutes, thanks to the rain and ornery kiddos! I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving full of family or friends and lots of yummy food.
I am so Thankful for so many things... it has been keeping me up lately, so I will share a few.
*MY FAMILY & FRIENDS... this is an obvious one... but it couldn't be truer.
*THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST... without the knowledge we have of Eternal Families we would be lost. After losing so many family members in the past couple years, it brings so much comfort to our family.
*THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE A MOTHER... I know so many women that would be the best Mothers but are unable to get pregnant. This is a blessing I don't take lightly... I pray that they will ALL have the opportunity to be a Mother.
Happy Thanksgiving To You All...

12 comments:

Clenece said...

I love your hair...you guys look great!

Jess said...

Oh good! I am so glad that we got some cute ones!!! But really, you guys are such a good looking family! Have a great Thanksgiving!

The Schmutz Family said...

So cute picture!! Did you dye your hair? I looks good.

Erin said...

Thanks... Kiley did my hair a few days ago... I like it dark, she does a great job. I don't think I have ever been this dark, but it is really close to my natural color now... CRAZY!

The Colvins said...

Erin, I love the pictures. The backdrop is so pretty--I'm excited-- this is definetly where I want you to take out pictures.

Jamey said...

Your pictures turned out great! What a great tradition to do it right before Thanksgiving (before you eat through house and home!) I always eat so much for Thanksgiving.

I too pray for all those who are trying to get pregnant, I know of some great people who would also make GREAT parents!

Deedra said...

Your family pictures turned out great! And I love your hair that color - it looks good!

Josh and Michele said...

Okay, so I'm going to jump on the band wagon and say that I love your hair dark! It is so cute! Your family pics turned out really good too. Cute family!

Erin said...

You are all so kind about my hair... but I know the truth... Ammon said I looked UGLY in our family pictures! Little punk!

Holley and Brandon said...

You have such a cute little family. I hope my little boy is as cute as yours are! And thank you for the nice comment about my belly... I feel anything but cute these days! I just feel big and puffy!

Anonymous said...

Your family is so cute! I love the first picture, that pucker is irresistable. What cute boys!

Blaire, Steve and Tater said...

sooooo cute!!